Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

In an older post there are pictures of Little Bird and the Lizard playing in their new pool. 
Here are a couple of images from the packaging of that pool:


Apparently the target market for this pool are six or seven year old boys who have a desire to be a chick magnet. I'm assuming from the photo the message is: Get this pool and your son will be transformed into the most popular and best looking kid in the neighborhood.
Forget about the fact that your neighbor down the street has a real pool with a slide and a waterfall.


Possible testimonial from this guy:

"The Swimline pool was the best thing that ever happened to me. It changed my life. Before getting the pool I was teased a lot by the neighborhood kids, but after my mom brought home the Swimline I became the most popular kid on the block. Everyone wanted to come to my house and play. If you have a child who is bullied and could use a boost in self esteem I highly recommend the Swimline. As you can see, it worked for me."



1 comment:

  1. Baby boy on the way is all set then with this new pool! LOL!

    ReplyDelete