Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of School

I reached a special milestone as a parent yesterday...I embarrassed my daughter. So much so that her first words to me when I picked her up for school were, "I was so embarrassed with you following me around and taking pictures of me." I have arrived.




Just look ahead. If you don't make eye contact she might go away and leave you unharmed.



 You don't gather outside the classroom at this school. Because it is indoors you drop your child off in the front and they are led to the classroom by their teacher. There she goes.


3 comments:

  1. LOL! You can tell in a couple photos she is embarrassed, but I am glad you got photos of her anyway. I love coming here to your blog. I have your blog as a favorite on my bookmark bar. Love you Julia and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing your updates on the blog. Now that my daughter's in high school I don't just embarrass her - I mortify her - so you have something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete