Sunday, June 1, 2014

Road Trip - Omaha to Ogden (Uintah)

Even with all the packing and preparations the fact that we were moving didn't really hit me until we were driving away. I'll be honest, I won't be missing the Nebraska winters, but I will miss my awesome friends.

We decided to stop in Utah along the way to see hubby's family for a couple of days and to break up the trip. The drive took us about 13 hours, but the kids were pretty good and it wasn't too bad.
 
Our good friends put together a bag full of surprises that the kids could open along the way. The kiddos loved it and it really helped the drive be more enjoyable. Thanks Lori and Shaili!!






In addition to the fun new toys, Little Bird was also excited to be able to watch movies in the car.














No comments:

Post a Comment