Saturday, August 23, 2014

3+1=4

When I moved away from California two years ago I had two children. Now I have four. There's been a lot of change in my life lately. I am not bored.


This is a picture of me after a work out cleaning the house the day I gave birth. Hubby decided to take a picture of me that morning just in case.


 Up until now all my children have been 7lbs. 11oz. at birth but this "Little Peanut" as he was called in the hospital weighed in at 6lbs. 11oz. If you're going to break with tradition I'm good with going smaller rather than bigger.


Little Peanut was born at 10:22pm after a little less that four hours of labor and we left the hospital the next day at 11pm (the rule is you have to be in the hospital for at least 24 hours or we would have left sooner). When you leave that late at night they get you processed very quickly. I had a nurse ask me what I was going to do when I went home...sleep of course! I can't stand being in the hospital (I didn't say that though, I didn't want to hurt her feelings). Besides, the maternity ward was full and I spent most of my ''recovery" time on the ICU floor.


After First Bath



Chillin' in the Boppy


Nothing makes the baby of the family grow up faster than another baby. The Chief seemed to double in size overnight.







No comments:

Post a Comment