Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween!! - Wahoo

I'm so glad my mom was here to help on Halloween. She can't quite relate to my zeal for this my favorite holiday, but she was very supportive and I think my enthusiasm might have rubbed off on her a little...


 The skeleton on this outfit glows in the dark!


My mom bought The Chief both of his Halloween outfits. I like them so much I think he might have to wear them again. He looks good in black and orange.


No costume this year for me. Just a Halloween shirt and some Jack earrings and bobby pins.


I had a collection of costumes I bought on clearance at Walmart a few years ago. Since I didn't know what size my kids would be if I had more I bought four different costumes in different sizes. Little Bird wore the mouse one last year and this was the costume that fit The Chief.



Lizard wanted to do a Halloween craft one Saturday so we painted these faces. I love painting so I was glad she wanted to do it. She did a good job on the pumpkin face.




Seemed like the perfect day to make a cake. If Halloween wasn't enough of a reason The Chief turned ten days old that day. It is an apple cake with a brown sugar caramel frosting...yum!


I think she looks good enough to eat.




You should see her sweet ninja moves. Lizard loves, no LOVES, dragons so this costume was a good find.


Two words, "Don't mess."

2 comments:

  1. These pics are so cute of all of you for Halloween. So nice that your mother could be there too. So did Matthew take the girls out trick or treating? And did he wear any costume??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these fun Halloween photos! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete