Thursday, November 29, 2012

Star Student


Lizard is very, and I mean very, embarrassed that I am posting this, but I think it's neat so I'm doing it anyways. At her school there is an award called the Star Student. Once a month there is one Star Student chosen from each class through anonymous voting. Each student is allowed one vote that is written on a piece of paper and then placed in a box.
Apparently, last month Lizard came in second place and this month she was chosen as the Star Student. I am so happy that even though she is new and didn't have any friends before starting school that she has been able to make a good impression on the other students and that they would want to vote for her. Moving and starting a new school is hard and I'm grateful she is having a good experience.
The reward for being a Star Student is at the end of the week you get to sit at a special table for Star Students with two friends you invite and eat a cookie. Sweet!!












2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Congratulations Lizard! I love you very much and am very proud of you.
    Love,
    Aunt Melina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you've made friends at school and that you were chosen by the other students to be Star Student-- You are Awesome Lizard!!! Love you cute bug! Grandma Nielsen

    ReplyDelete