Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bowling For Birthdays

My niece chose bowling for her birthday activity. Little Bird was a little scared in the beginning, but ended up with the highest score between all the cousins. The adults played a couple of games and I was the worst both times. I did however improve my score by three the second time around (75 first round 78 second...AWESOME!!)




Someone doesn't want her picture taken...




 "I don't want to take my turn!"







Do you see that incredible form? The floors were so slippery I was trying not to fall down and if you accidentally crossed the line you got a foul. Too many things to worry about.





One way to calm down Little Bird. Give her some food.





My sister and The Chief really hit it off.


 I had some help taking pictures.


Little Bird loves the wind (when it's not cold). 





No comments:

Post a Comment