Sunday, October 13, 2013

Random Creations

I've been busy with sewing projects but also attempted some art projects and baking on the side. The baking hasn't been happening much lately (my waistline thanks me) because of the craft projects, but this past week I made an apple cake because every October I have to make an apple cake. Tradition!

 
 This is an 8x10 acrylic painting of Rapunzel. It's the first painting I have done in quite a while so I was glad she at least looked like a girl.


 My friend's daughter just had an Ariel themed 3year old birthday party and I always like it when I can make the gift. The frame is 12 x 12 inches and is painted using acrylics.


Apple Cake with a cream cheese filling and caramel frosting. The diced apples and cinnamon remind me a little of an apple fritter.

1 comment: