Thursday, February 12, 2015

Quack Quack

I thought for sure I had already posted some of these photos, but after checking the blog it turns out I had not. These were taken at a Bird Riparian here in Gilbert. It's a great place to walk around, look at birds and play.




"Do you think I can get the bread into the water from here?"


Even though they couldn't reach him, The Chief was a little cautious when it came to feeding the ducks.




 It's rare that there's someone who can take my picture.


I can't remember what they were doing wrong, but apparently Lizard thought is was a big deal.




Run away!!


This was on a Saturday. Love having hubby with us!



Every time I've gone with the little ones I would see this tree and think, "this would be the best tree for Lizard to climb." I'm so glad she agreed.




No comments:

Post a Comment