Sunday, January 27, 2013

Look Mommy I'm Pretty

Even though I don't wear make up I still have some on hand just in case. Some of it is very old and I came by most of it through promotional offers. In the beginning I didn't wear the stuff because I thought it was a hassle, but my primary reason for not wearing it now is because it irritates my skin, even the eye shadow! Little Bird's skin didn't seem to have any problem with the lipstick she applied with a shadow brush.
These are the moments that you wish you took a picture of but usually don't because your too busy doing damage control (at least that's how I am). I'm glad I was able to laugh at this while it was happening and not just after.


 Little Bird's hair hangs down in her face and until I have time to do her hair I put it up with a clothespin.



 Looks like she had another rough night. I'm not sure how her fine hair manages to get so ratted up...she must move a ton in her sleep.


Hair Visor


No comments:

Post a Comment