Saturday, June 8, 2013

Grandma comes for a visit

During Lizard's last week of school my mom came out for a visit. 
It was really fun having her around.


She brought with her a neat bubble gun that makes a ton of bubbles when you pull the trigger.




Lizard gets her long skinny legs from her grandma...that gene bi-passed my legs and went to my daughter.


 

Since we would miss being with my mom on her birthday in June we had a little party for her while she was here. The cake was supposed to be a roll, but when I unrolled it...sigh...well, it still tasted good and now I have something to work on. I guess I will have to make some more cakes until I get it right. Bummer.


Grandma's have it so good!



 
Besides the cake I also made my mom lemon bars, ice cream (both not pictured) and cookie dough cupcakes. I used to take her treats all the time, and now that we're far away I make it up to her when she visits. Love ya mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment