Friday, October 5, 2012

October = Halloween = Happiness

Some of you might not know this about me, but I LOVE Halloween. While I am a fan of all the holidays, Halloween is definitely my favorite. It is so much fun. Here are some pictures of my house (the photos aren't that great) all decorated up. If you can believe it I actually cut back on decorations this year...I am about to have a baby after all. :)
 

 I am a huge fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas. In High School I made a Sally costume for one of my Young Women's goals. I have a "Jack" cover for my phone, I made my ringtone from one of the songs in the movie, my checks are Nightmare Before Christmas...you get the idea.


 These decorations are all on top of the piano in the living room.


 Cobwebs are important. Lizard even got into the act and put cobwebs all over her room.


 More of Nightmare.


 The guy on the left is from hubby's side of the family.





 I love these spiders that I found at the dollar store. The bats and other window decor I cut myself.


 I collected some dead branches from the back yard and placed them in a tall vase I usually have bamboo in. It is my Halloween Tree. The photo is pretty bad and it looks better in person.




 As you can see from my decor I'm really into the "happy" part of Happy Halloween.


 Are you diggin' the cool 1970's fireplace?






Lizard keeps trying to talk me into buying a blow up for the front yard but I haven't caved yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment