Friday, October 5, 2012

The Girls

I am posting pictures of the girls even though there isn't a special occasion. I just think they're cute pics.


These cat ears were in the dollar section at Target...a place I've been trying to avoid because those dollars can add up...but they are so cute and she will actually leave them on. 



Lizard is looking so grown up. Her grandma gave her some make up and every once in a while she sneaks some on. Check out those lips!



I love Little Bird's pants. I found them at a second hand store. Score!


 Do you see her little red nose? It is COLD outside today and after walking her sister to school this is how Little Bird feels. She does not like the cold at all and it's not even winter yet. It is however as cold as the winters in California. I just hope I can somehow convince her to wear mittens.


 I couldn't figure out why Little Bird bends down so much for pictures until I realized that I bend down to take them. She's copying me.


I love this shirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment