Monday, February 4, 2013

My Little Brother

Little Bird adores her little brother. She tries to pick him up, she is MUCH bigger than him after all, and loves to hold him. She prefers the "choke hold", but I've been helping her with the "under the arm" hold instead. As The Chief grows they are going to have so much fun together...whether he likes it or not!


 Hubby thought it would be a great idea to teach Little Bird to "honk" people's noses. It was a splendid idea until she tried honking his nose for five minutes. He only has himself to blame.


"See, see, see." When I was a kid we did not have to walk to school in the snow up hill both ways, but we did have to wait for film to be developed before seeing a picture. It's hard to take a photo of a child who keeps trying to see the other side of the camera after every shot...however, it is nice to know you got a good shot before you waste your money getting double prints of a bunch of lousy pictures.

By the way, did you see that momentary look of terror in The Chief's eyes when he looked at the camera? He seems to be saying, "Save me!"

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these videos and pictures! From the children to your sewing projects, to the chocolates, the fort, all of it is fun to see. I love you and I appreciate seeing my cute family and what you are all up to. Love you! -Melina

    ReplyDelete