Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Chief


The Chief is a wide eyed boy as you can see. He enjoys exploring his surroundings.
You know how sometimes when you take a picture the camera catches a person mid-blink and they look either really tired or "under the influence?" That didn't happen in this case, I am just really tired. :)


The poor guy has eczema and his head itches so bad. I cut his nails all the time but I have a hard time keeping up. Both he and Little Bird having skin problems once it got cold. Being stuck in a heated house all day long every day can be rough on sensitive skin. 


Lizard sucked on her two middle fingers and Little Bird is a thumb sucker (both of them only when they're sleeping) and so far The Chief is favoring his index finger.


1 comment:

  1. cutest boy in town, I love all of his outfits they are so darling. Kiss him from grandpa Nielsen and I.

    ReplyDelete