Sunday, November 2, 2014

Birthday - Birthday - Birthday

You'd think with six people in our family our birthdays would be spread out a little. Nope, check out the dates.

July 27
Aug 1

October 11
October 14
October 21

March 21

Little Bird is the special one with her birthday being far away from the others. For the rest of us it's a lot of cake and presents all crammed into a short period of time. We still have fun though...good thing I love making cakes.

I couldn't decide which cake to make for my birthday (yes I made my own cake, I can't help myself), so I made three in the week leading up to my birthday.


                                                          Somoa Bunt Cake


                       Pistachio Cake with a Honey Buttercream Frosting






Chocolate Cake w/ cream cheese Mint Chip Frosting
I love that it looks like it's frosted with ice cream!





 

1 comment:

  1. They look beautiful! I tasted your bday cake and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete