Sunday, November 2, 2014

Week of Peach

I shared 1/2 a box of Utah peaches with my sister and decided that in addition to eating them as-is, I was going to try out some new recipes. My mom was in town and I wanted her to try them all so it became the week of peach.

I included links to some of the recipes I used. I usually reduce the sugar in all my recipes and change things a bit so my results are a little different. 
Great recipes though!


Peach Custard Tart


Peach Ice Cream 
(I actually made this after my mom left and it was a small batch so just hubby and I ate it...I love ice cream!!)


 Snickerdoodle Peach Cobbler
(The ABSOLUTE BEST peach cobbler I have ever tasted)
http://www.culinaryconcoctionsbypeabody.com/2013/06/11/peach-snickerdoodle-cobbler/


 Peaches n Cream Peach Crumble Bars


Peach Fritters
(I think I like these better than Apple Fritters...Gasp!)


Peach Pound Cake


Peach Muffins with Oat Streusel Topping
(my sister says these are the best muffins she ever tasted)
http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/honey-peach-muffins-with-oat-streusel-topping/


Peach Gallette

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I need to live closer to you! Maybe I could get some culinary lessons?

    ReplyDelete